To primary school
Is your child going to primary school, or has (s)he just started? That's an exciting time, both for you and for your child. How will they fare at school? Will your son or daughter like it? And how will they adjust to their new school life?
Many children also start out at After School Care (ASC) around this time.
Pinkeltjesland childcare guides children through their start at ASC with the utmost care. We believe that it is important to give both you and your child a good start at our centre.
This guidance starts before ASC begins. We will give you a tour, and you will be able to decide which location suits you and your child best. Before your child starts at our centre, you will be invited to a meeting in which we will discuss the way our centre works. We will also discuss your wishes and expectations. Your son or daughter can also come and get used to our centre before they start school, to make the transition even easier.
A list of Pinkeltjesland's after school care benefits
- Challenge, discovery, development and enjoying the green outdoors together are central to everything we do.
- We offer children a natural, educational, healthy and safe environment where they can develop at their own speed
- At Pinkeltjesland, every child has a good time.
- A broad range of activities, exposing your children to a many different experiences at our ASC.
- Different packages, allowing you to adjust the care to your needs and wishes.
And now? Take a tour at Pinkeltjesland!
We are happy to discuss your childcare wishes. Feel free to make an appointment for a tour. om alvast bij ons te komen kijken. We would love to show you around at our childcare centre and answer all your questions. Come and experience Pinkeltjesland and all our benefits yourself.